TV Box Forum
Problems with Wosung NC 95-X - Printable Version

+- TV Box Forum (http://www.tvboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.tvboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General - Guides and FAQ (http://www.tvboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Problems with Wosung NC 95-X (/showthread.php?tid=7752)

Problems with Wosung NC 95-X - AgustinH88 - 10-05-2018

Hello to all! I just buyed today the Wosung TV BOX with this specs,

Mini Android TV box: 3.74 x 3.74 x 0.55 inche
Android OS: Android 6.0.1 OS
CPU: Amlogic S905X Quad Core A53 2.0 GHz
GPU: Penta-core Mali-450MP 
RAM: 1GB DDR3
Memory size: 8GB EMMC Flash 
WIFI: 802.11 b/g/n
Video: 3GFLV、MP、Mp4、MPG、MPEG、WMV、3G2、MKV、AV1、FLV、M2TS、MTS、ASF
Image Browser: Support JPEG、BMP、GIF、PNG 
Audio: Mp3、0GG、WAV、AAC、MID、WMA、APE、M4A、FLAC
Remote Control: Support phone control, 2.4GHZ wireless mouse/Remote controller

The thing is I have two problems, one of them MAJOR:

MAJOR: Is impossible to install any app, just a few, everything just says that I can't install because my device is not compatible with the app (and I'm saying like Nova Launcher...). I updated Play Services, tried to update Play Store but just crash and stay in the same version. I deleted cache, data, turn off and turn on the devices and nothing happens...in an app to get notify if I can receive updates of play services just say that it isn't installed or it is incomplete. Please help!

RE: Problems with Wosung NC 95-X - gatos814 - 10-05-2018

It seems that this tv box is a very bad copy....
The only way to resolve these problems is to find an identical firmware to flash!
Maybe it's identical with A95X 1/8 (who knows...)!
But , be aware that you'll go in ''deep waters'' if you don't know what to do!
If you know what to do and have a usb male to usb male cable and of course you're willing to lose your warranty you might have a good chance to fix all these!!!
Regards

RE: Problems with Wosung NC 95-X - AgustinH88 - 10-05-2018

(10-05-2018, 08:59 AM)gatos814 Wrote: It seems that this tv box is a very bad copy....
The only way to resolve these problems is to find an identical firmware to flash!
Maybe it's identical  with A95X 1/8 (who knows...)!
But , be aware that you'll go in ''deep waters'' if you don't know what to do!
If you know what to do and have a usb male to usb male cable and of course you're willing to lose your warranty you might have a good chance to fix all these!!!
Regards

Thanks! Where can I find the firmware and where can I read a tutorial?

So you took the decision for another firmware.....!
Good!
Now , the most proper way to identify your chip (wifi/BT) and motherboard is to open the case with great care and take pictures of the motherboard and the wifi/BT bundle chip !
This may help us to find the proper firmware for it!
Good luck!

(10-05-2018, 03:45 PM)gatos814 Wrote: So you took the decision for another firmware.....!
Good!
Now , the most proper way to identify your chip (wifi/BT) and motherboard is to open the case with great care and take pictures of the motherboard and the wifi/BT bundle chip !
This may help us to find the proper firmware for it!
Good luck!

is there a tutorial to open it? I never do it

I'm afraid ....not!
Depents from tv box to tv box but usually there are screws under the rubber feet or the case is opening by pressing some clips around!
But if these , are hard for you and you don't know how to open it , leave it!
You may damage it!
If you still then ,want to try other firmwares we can go on ''blind'' by testing some firmwares but beware ,that some ''things'' like wifi or IR remote ,might not work!
Good luck!

(10-05-2018, 05:36 PM)gatos814 Wrote: I'm afraid ....not!
Depents from tv box to tv box but usually there are screws under the rubber feet or the case is opening by pressing some clips around!
But if these , are hard for you and you don't know how to open it , leave it!
You may damage it!
If you still then ,want to try other firmwares we can go on ''blind'' by testing some firmwares but beware ,that some ''things'' like wifi or IR remote ,might not work!
Good luck!

thanks