Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Kodi Issues
Like i read on a Dolamee D5 Threads, in Nexsmart D32 with all add ons Kodi during a streaming movie i hear a crackling sound! 

This box need a several attention with the sound issues with Kodi and Youtube and maybe with others apps.

I think this issues are related with a problems with network connection. 

And i think the skype like a wrote in other thread the issue related with the same and codecs or libs missing. 

Please fix this
I'm having the same problem in this box using kodi.
When streaming a movie the audio is full of "hiccups".
I received the box a few days ago and was surprised how good it was, but was disappointed with this problem.

Can you please fix this.
Please offer a recording video that states the issue and a video resource (or the link) for us to recurrence the issue. This is very important for us to fix the issue. And please also attach you box model and configuration(RAM/ROM). Thank you.
The issue occurs during a movie at random moments. I can't recording a full movie. But the issue with kodi is the same that occurs with Youtube (and i already show you in the lagging youtube thread an example).

I'm keeping to think is a firmware optimization problem with network connection, because the issues occurs with youtube, skype and kodi add ons, all use the video and sound streaming. The firmware need some network tweaks

And this problem can't be related with my Internet Connection because i already use the same method with other TVBoxes (for example Beelink X2 works everthing without issues) - Ethernet Cable Cat.6 and 120mb Speed.

Model - Nexsmart D32
Firmware - LMY49 eng melvin 20170104. 160737

Thanks
When is an update to solve these problems?

Update to Marshmallow Android 6.0 and solve all problems.

I take advantage of these examples from another user. The problem is the same.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vh208ih68j...114017.mp4
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bjsrccgycd...144057.mp4

Solve this problem please.
(01-10-2017, 10:33 AM)Zebraino Wrote: The issue occurs during a movie at random moments. I can't recording a full movie. But the issue with kodi is the same that occurs with Youtube (and i already show you in the lagging youtube thread an example).

I'm keeping to think is a firmware optimization problem with network connection, because the issues occurs with youtube, skype and kodi add ons, all use the video and sound streaming. The firmware need some network tweaks

And this problem can't be related with my Internet Connection because i already use the same method with other TVBoxes (for example Beelink X2 works everthing without issues) - Ethernet Cable Cat.6 and 120mb Speed.

Model - Nexsmart D32
Firmware - LMY49 eng melvin 20170104. 160737

Thanks
NEXSMART-D32_RK3229__1g8g_5.1.1_20161111.rar This is the last firmware of D32 1g8g, OTA is available.

Firmware link attached in case:
https://mega.nz/#!p1A1iL6I!lhNGsmAKY9Tjj...mAzbUgAXc4
I already flash with this Firmware but the issues continue.

Please solve the issues with a firmware update.
Dear friends! I have a similar problem. Please, help! Sound cracking often in Youtube and other online-video.
Last update does not solve the problem. We need to fix this problem.
Hello,
I also have exactly the same problem with the NEXSMART D32 TV box.
The sound randomly become choppy on all apps.
VLC player is not properly working as well.
MX player works only with the software codecs.
Hope that this issue will be fixed soon as this box can't be used with such issues.