Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AV output
Hi folks bought a d32 from Banggood last december, have only been using it in b'room until now but when I tried to connect to av port on older crt TV it doesn't respond even when selected in the setting, do I need to buy a HDMI to AV converter or is it something else?
Cheers for any help
Rod
I Dunno what's goin' on!  Huh
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Xiaomi is gettting popular in the world.
Eu estou com o mesmo problema. Até comprei um cabo adaptador AV-1P2 / 3RCA e testei modificando varias configurações mas não consegui assistir nada em minha TV de tubo. Se alguém souber como resolver, coloque aqui.
(01-20-2017, 12:11 AM)Rod1970 Wrote: Hi folks bought a d32 from Banggood last december, have only been using it in b'room until now but when I tried to connect to av port on older crt TV it doesn't respond even when selected in the setting, do I need to buy a HDMI to AV converter or is it something else?
Cheers for any help
Rod

it works with a 3.5mm to composite (YRW cables) cable. just have to put the red wire into the yellow socket on yr tv AV inputs Smile