Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
change launcher settings
Wink 
Hi guys, [Image: wink.png]

how can you change the content of the launcher, when it starts up. I would like e.g. to take out youtube from the 3 big icons and put in there something new.

best regards.

gkhar2
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
(04-07-2017, 10:00 PM)gkhar2 Wrote: Hi guys, [Image: wink.png]

how can you change the content of the launcher, when it starts up. I would like e.g. to take out youtube from the 3 big icons and put in there something new.

best regards.

gkhar2

Hey guys,

anybody??? Am i the only one who wants to configure the launcher?

best regards

gkhar2
(04-14-2017, 02:20 PM)gkhar2 Wrote:

best regards.

gkhar2

Hey guys,

best regards

gkhar2

Long press the okey button on your remote to change the icon.
(04-15-2017, 01:12 AM)Alina Wrote:

best regards.

gkhar2

Hey guys,

best regards

gkhar2

When i long press the ok button on one of the 3 big icons in the top row, the app just starts. e.g. netflix or youtube or google play. I cannot change the app. Do i miss something?

best regards

gkhar2
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
(04-17-2017, 04:50 PM)gkhar2 Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 01:12 AM)Alina Wrote:

best regards.

gkhar2

Hey guys,

best regards

gkhar2

When i long press the ok button on one of the 3 big icons in the top row, the app just starts. e.g. netflix or youtube or google play. I cannot change the app. Do i miss something?

best regards

gkhar2

Sorry maybe this method is not useful for your box

best regards.

gkhar2

May install another 3d launcher of your choice from play store.
Hi guys,

thanks for your replies about exchanging the launcher. Yepp, that could be done, of course, but i i just wanted to change the 3 big icons to something different.

In the mediabox launcher you can change every other content, like the music apps, the video apps, the games apps in the respective folder. 

So there has to be a config or something, where you can change these things, question is only where and how to do that.

So any help would be greatly appriciated.

cheers  Cool

gkhar2
(05-20-2017, 01:12 PM)gkhar2 Wrote: Hi guys,

thanks for your replies about exchanging the launcher. Yepp, that could be done, of course, but i i just wanted to change the 3 big icons to something different.

In the mediabox launcher you can change every other content, like the music apps, the video apps, the games apps in the respective folder. 

So there has to be a config or something, where you can change these things, question is only where and how to do that.

So any help would be greatly appriciated.

cheers  Cool

gkhar2

Just bought one of these and in setting it up I am also trying to change the big icons on the home screen  in the h96pro+ as there is no answer here I will continue looking and post a solution if i find one
thanks  Roobic Smile
gkhar2

hey the three icons, I found no adjustment options until today! I've been looking for two years for new decent launcher. Have already determined 20-30 different mboxes tested with various launchers and could even find about 10 of it in the network againWink. do you have as ZIP file if you need them I could send them to you by e-mail .... are simple apk s to install ... if you need them just sign up

i need more launchers!!!! PN!!

sorry for my english is simply translated via google translate
The default launcher is changed by editing build.prop on alot of these boards ive found hope it helps and ive been looking for a good launcher too