Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolamee d6 keeps shutting off
Can someone please tell me why my box keeps shutting off after a few seconds and how can i fix the problem.
First check your power adapter and tell us more info about this issue..
If , it was working well at the beginning or if suddenly this issue began or something else happened ....!
(05-25-2017, 06:46 PM)gatos814 Wrote: First check your power adapter and tell us more info about this issue..
If , it was working well at the beginning or if suddenly this issue began or something else happened ....!

It was working fine at the beginning and now I can have it on and be on Kodi or netflix and it will shutoff by itself.
Try to make a factory reset and see if still having this issue !
If it is a hardware problem this will continuous doing it !
If not you will see....!
I still think by the way it's maybe the power adapter so if you have some other similiar power adapter use it and see what will happend !
Maybe also something has changed and the tv box getting more hotter than usual !
Good luck !
(05-25-2017, 10:38 PM)gatos814 Wrote: Try to make a factory reset and see if still having this issue !
If not you will see....!
I still think by the way it's maybe the power adapter so if you have some other similiar power adapter use it and see what will happend !
Maybe also something has changed and the tv box getting more hotter than usual !
Good luck !

Thank you. I did a factory reset and it still shuts off, so I'm gonna try another power adapter.
(05-26-2017, 02:16 AM)Mousey Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 10:38 PM)gatos814 Wrote: Try to make a factory reset and see if still having this issue !
If not you will see....!
Good luck !

Thank you. I did a factory reset and it still shuts off, so I'm gonna try another power adapter.

or please note if the ambient temperature is not normal