Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D9 comes with some old launcher
Hi everybody, I just bought Dolamee D9 from Amazon, and from the reviews and descriptions, I saw this LG smart TV like launcher with floating keys. However, when I turn on my D9, it shows some other launcher with big squares etc. When I try to update, it says no updates available. Any solution to this ?

Thanks.
Can you show us some pictures with the launcher and the version of firmware?
Photo 
[attachment=307 Wrote:gatos814 pid='15759' dateline='1504024019']             Can you show us some pictures with the launcher and the version of firmware?

hi Gatos, yes sure.

Here are screenshots.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

From what i see you must have either 2/16 version or 3/16 !
So if you go here and download the right firmware of yours you will be able to have the LG smart TV like launcher !
http://www.tvboxforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1197
Good luck!
(08-30-2017, 12:59 PM)gatos814 Wrote: From what i see you must have either 2/16 version or 3/16 !
So if you go here and download the right firmware of yours you will be able to have the LG smart TV like launcher !
http://www.tvboxforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1197
Good luck!

Thanks Gatos! Yes, I have 3/16 version. But does that firmware is more fresh than I currently have ?
No my friend , it's not newer but it's with your prefered launcher!
(08-30-2017, 11:17 PM)gatos814 Wrote: No my friend , it's not newer but it's with your prefered launcher!

Thanks a lot for all info Gatos! If my firmware is fresh, I will keep it and use 3rd party launchers instead.
(08-31-2017, 07:47 PM)darkteller Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 11:17 PM)gatos814 Wrote: No my friend , it's not newer but it's with your prefered launcher!

Thanks a lot for all info Gatos! If my firmware is fresh, I will keep it and use 3rd party launchers instead.

Good choice!