Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
browser
Hi. I really enjoy my Dolamee box for Kodi and all things streaming.  However, the one thing I wish to do is watch Pro sports, and I found a website that does all US sports with good quality. The mouse on the Dolamee device won't enlarge the screen though.  When I type the site into my browser on my firestick, the mouse toggle on the stick has no problem enlarging the screen.  Is there a special trick I need to do to enlarge web pages? The arrow icon will not do it. Thankyou.

IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
Sad 
Bummer, I guess no one can help with this?  Confused
2 things to do...
First look in the settings of the browser and second try and other browsers and their settings!
Good luck!
(02-12-2018, 08:47 AM)gatos814 Wrote: 2 things to do...
First look in the settings of the browser and second try and other browsers and their settings!
Good luck!

I will do that,thankyou for the response. But I do not know how to add another browser to the dolamee box?  I have done it on my amazon firestick, via a youtube search. I have tried searching youtube for ways to add another browser on a dolamee, but it yielded no results.

Just looked at the settings of browser,and there was no option(s) to indicate helping my issue.  I think it is just that 'arrow' mouse that doesn't enlarge the screen. If there were a way to download a different mouse, the 'circle' one, that one works on my firestick.
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. But, Astrill VPN can be used by 5 persons or devices at the same time!
You can add a gmail and download anything you like via google playstore!
Regards....
If your O/s is Nougat v7*
You may Find that "Split-Screen" Is Enabled.

If It Is.. Then Certain Animated Fearures are Crippled.
Especially Zoom... Grrrrrrrr..!!

No, it's just the mouse cursor that Dolamee uses on it's box, the tiny arrow. I doesn't enlarge anything in a browser. Nor did an arrow icon like it enlarge a browser window on my firestick. I had to download a different mouse toggle, the circle cursor, and it worked fine. Which is why I asked if there were a way to download a separate mouse toggle onto the dolamee box. I couldn't find anything via a youtube or google search, for dolamee.