Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with remote and updating Kodi 17.6
I am new to this forum.  I have not been able to find anything that will work to update my Kodi to 17.6 (I currently have 17.1) on Nexbox A95 using Libre Elec.

I figured I would start from scratch so I did a factory reset.  Libre elec and Kodi 17.1 are still there---but now my remote control stopped working with the box.  

Any direction would be much appreciated.
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. Check It Now.
Your Reasons to Upgrade.. Are Yours..
If You Use an Air-Mouse. There's a Button on Remote
To make the Cursor Live Again.. ^_^

Not Enough Detail in Your Post..

One Query Tho..??
Was Everything OK Before Updating?
Coz It'd be Nice to Know Why you Did..??

No-it ran horribly and I wanted to update to kodi 17.6, but I couldn't figure out how with Libre Elec installed. I just wanted to start from scratch. I don't have an air mouse.
No one knows how to update to kodi 17.6?  Should I even update? I have 17.1
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. Check It Now.
if you cant google and figure out how to update to kodi 17.6 there no help for you lol

erase everything on your box open google play and simply search and install kodi lol (ITS AN APP IN THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE LOL....?) or google yourself and manually download the kodi 17.6 .apk file and manually install it
(02-18-2018, 01:11 AM)duboisbrian Wrote: if you cant google and figure out how to update to kodi 17.6 there no help for you lol

erase everything on your box open google play and simply search and install kodi lol  (ITS AN APP IN THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE LOL....?)  or google yourself and manually download the kodi 17.6 .apk file and manually install it

If googling would have helped me-I wouldnt be here asking for help in a forum full of people who have more specific knowledge about these boxes (loll).

Thanks for nothing.
installing kodi has nothing to do with nexbox
installing kodi is a question about android app

and i just told you how to install a basic android app ...
remove kodi on your box
sing into google play and search kodi and hit install done (and if you cant manage that the google how to download kodi and go to app installer and install)
I am having remote problem with my A95X. Unit boots up on the TV, but the remote does not work, changed batteries, but still no luck. I haven' used this box in about a year and it it worked fine then. Do I need to re-sync my remote?
(5 hours ago)Haugndog408 Wrote: I am having remote problem with my A95X.  Unit boots up on the TV, but the remote does not work, changed batteries, but still no luck.  I haven' used this box in about a year and it it worked fine then.  Do I need to re-sync my remote?

Try a factory reset for start!
Regards...