Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nexbox A95X-B7N won't finish boot. Need to access file system.
Bought Nexbox A95X [S905X, 1G ram, 8G storage, realtek wifi, board rev 1_1] fot relative. They leave on all the time and often have to unplug to restart because system freezes and remote does not work. Recently, does not boot up. Got i to recovery to reset, but o ly bootloader starts up. Is looking for partition/directory/files but can't find anything so it stops at bootloader. Need to see files on storage. How can I do that? Thnx.
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
Try to reflash the latest stock firmware!
Good luck!
I will at last resort, but need to access installed app onformation from a third party that sold the box. It is an iptv app that is subscription based. Need to find info installed with app sp do not have to purchase again. How do i read files on the box? What do I need to view system files loaded on box.
(04-08-2018, 09:49 PM)wb01 Wrote: I will at last resort, but need to access installed app onformation from a third party that sold the box.  It is an iptv app that is subscription based.  Need to find info installed with app sp do not have to purchase again.  How do i read files on the box?  What do I need to view system files loaded on box.

This kind of info i'm afraid you'll only find it with your seller!
Regards..
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
Thanks. Am trying to get the information from them.

Good Forum.

Best Regards.