Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MXQ Pro SD card
I have bought a MXQ Pro TV box running Android 7.1.2. I am trying to add an SD card to the main 8 gig memory or as extra memory that I can copy movies to. On Youtube it shows how to do it for Android 6 but doesn't work for 7.1.2. It says to drag down from the top of the screen once you have installed card but I don't have that option. Can someone help with this please
(05-03-2018, 08:23 AM)Mandurah56 Wrote: I have bought a MXQ Pro TV box running Android 7.1.2. I am trying to add an SD card to the main 8 gig memory or as extra memory that I can copy movies to. On Youtube it shows how to do it for Android 6 but doesn't work for 7.1.2. It says to drag down from the top of the screen once you have installed card but I don't have that option. Can someone help with this please

I have used some tv boxes which support SD card , and i also use my own card on the boxes, they are no need drag down from the top of the screen. So i don't understand what you mean. Please send the Youtube link to me, let me check it for you.