Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MXQ Pro SD card
I have bought a MXQ Pro TV box running Android 7.1.2. I am trying to add an SD card to the main 8 gig memory or as extra memory that I can copy movies to. On Youtube it shows how to do it for Android 6 but doesn't work for 7.1.2. It says to drag down from the top of the screen once you have installed card but I don't have that option. Can someone help with this please
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
(05-03-2018, 08:23 AM)Mandurah56 Wrote: I have bought a MXQ Pro TV box running Android 7.1.2. I am trying to add an SD card to the main 8 gig memory or as extra memory that I can copy movies to. On Youtube it shows how to do it for Android 6 but doesn't work for 7.1.2. It says to drag down from the top of the screen once you have installed card but I don't have that option. Can someone help with this please

I have used some tv boxes which support SD card , and i also use my own card on the boxes, they are no need drag down from the top of the screen. So i don't understand what you mean. Please send the Youtube link to me, let me check it for you.