Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with A95X S905X 2g 16g
Bien, tengo un problema con mi tv box, he reinstalado el firmware 6.0, el 7.1, con la PC, todo el proceso lo hace bien, pero el problema es que cuando lo conecto al televisor, la luz azul se enciende y los tres o cuatro segundos el rojo y así sucesivamente y no hay, puedo hacerlo y comprar otro o hay una solución.

Gracias
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Xiaomi is gettting popular in the world.
Please in English!
Bueno, tengo un problema con mi tv box, he reinstalado el firmware 6.0, el 7.1, con la PC, todo el proceso funciona bien, pero el problema es que cuando lo conecto al televisor, la luz azul se enciende y los tres o cuatro segundos el rojo y así sucesivamente y no hay, puedo hacerlo y comprar otro o hay una solución.

si lo pongo en inglés

if I put it in English
My friend , here we speak English!
Try to translate them in English so we'll understand your problem!
Regards...
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Xiaomi is gettting popular in the world.
Good morning, I have reinstalled the soft of my A95X S905X with version 6.0 and then 7.01 from the PC everything does fine, when I put it the TV turns on the blue light and three or four seconds the red and it changes to red to zul and vice versa t does nothing. It seems harware problem, what can it be?
Ok my friend!
Check please the power adapter and tell me more about your tv box and how that was began!
Regards
I tried with several adapters, even with my tablet, when I reinstall the soft lets me set it up but soon after about three minutes it restarts and starts as explained before, it seems like constant restarts, the NEXBOX logo appears on the TV and it goes back to restart and from there it does not happen
Give us more details about your tv box (Version, ram/rom) and how that started!
Model Nexbox A95X s905x 2G + 16G, all started watching a movie in Kodi, seeing the problem reinstall firm 6.0 and 7.01 with the PC makes me the whole process well, it even lets me configure it and when I get to the menu of choosing language it starts to fail .

I tried again to turn on, it makes me the lights changing from blue to red and after a while the red light remains fixed.

I read that I had to tap some legs of a chip to reset, can you tell me what is the process

(05-09-2018, 06:46 PM)barbas25 Wrote: Model Nexbox A95X s905x 2G + 16G, all started watching a movie in Kodi, seeing the problem reinstall firm 6.0 and 7.01 with the PC makes me the whole process well, it even lets me configure it and when I get to the menu of choosing language it starts to fail .

I tried again to turn on, it makes me the lights changing from blue to red and after a while the red light remains fixed.

I read that I had to tap some legs of a chip to reset, can you tell me what is the process
I still believe that everything started maybe with a faulty power adapter!
Please check and this power adapter with other devices to see the differences!
Now if the procedure STARTS and ENDS there is no need to ''short pin'' your motherboard's eMMC chip!
If you still get into Android OS even for a little other is the problem!
As i said , probably faulty power adapter!
You can always open carefully your tv box and see the exact version of it !
So if the usb burning tool working with your tv box , so to find the proper version of firmware to give it a try!