Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth pairing
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)] SMALLRT X3 Android 6.0 4K Smart Box with Amlogic S905X Quad Core 2G RAM 16G ROM can you pair this box to a bluetooth [/color]keyboard[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)] if so can you explain how to do it.  The box says bluetooth V4.O[/color]
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
Did you try and you didn't?
Tell us more about!
Regards
(06-02-2018, 08:13 AM)gatos814 Wrote: Did you try and you didn't?
Tell us more about!
Regards

Yes I tried I downloaded a app to see if it had Bluetooth but the app said no but the box the Smartrocket X3 came in say it does have bluetooth but when you go in to the box online in setup there is nothing to so how you can pair anything to the box I have sent the company that made the box for some more information about the Bluetooth setup but no answer back yet.
Did you try pairing your tv box with any other working Bluetooth device?
Regards
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
1.open your bluetooth keyboard.
2.access the bluetooth function on the setting of SMALLRT X3 tv box.
3.search the keyboard model on tv box.
4.choose the model and pairing.
There is no information in setting for pairing or anything to show Bluetooth in the box.
Make a factory reset to see if there is any difference...
Regards