Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Android-TV on Nexbox A1
Thumbs Up 
Android-TV is now working great on the Nexbox A1

See this post on Facebook (It seems that you have to be member in the Nexbox group to see the post). I use the Android-TV Rom myself as a small TV for kitchen. 

If using Kodi you need to go for the v18 nightly to get video acceleration working.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
Sorry but the link shows nothing!
But for those who wants to test it here is the link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JgITSFM...PMnJc/view
I haven't test is so far because i don't like this ''Android TV'' thing!
So my friend if you can give us more details with some photos...
Regards
Thank you!
This rom works well... only problem for me was that device doesn't want to root
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
(08-14-2018, 04:43 AM)bladewarrior Wrote: This rom works well... only problem for me was that device doesn't want to root

Did you manage to ''put'' it in twrp recovery?
If it will be on twrp recovery you'll made it!
Regards
(08-14-2018, 08:37 AM)gatos814 Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 04:43 AM)bladewarrior Wrote: This rom works well... only problem for me was that device doesn't want to root

Did you manage to ''put'' it in twrp recovery?
If it will be on twrp recovery you'll made it!
Regards
 Thats where the problem is...could not get into TWRP
It's probably then , to use, other kernel/recovery!
Now this zip file needs a password and i don't have it!
So, i can't look about this , more...
Sorry!
anyway we can get the password where did this file com from how do i get in touch with developer
Password = lambass@fi622shop@locvu
There is a Vietnamese facebook group called "ANDROID TV BOX TX5 - TX8" where there are releases for our box...i got an updated atv rom but it was hell to get the password for the file. The latest was released on 02/02/18.

(08-14-2018, 10:27 PM)gatos814 Wrote: It's probably then , to use, other kernel/recovery!
Now this zip file needs a password and i don't have it!
So, i can't look about this , more...
Sorry!

Got it to work...thanks again