Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropping Internet conection
Hi all first of all.
M8S PRO L connected via ETHERNET cable to Sky router.
The problem is it keeps saying no connection some times after 20 min however settings still showing connected phone still connected sky still connected to sky fiver.
At the end of my tether as only have had box for 2 days and do not know if box is faulty. 
Any HELP much appreciated .
Thank you.
Billy
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Xiaomi is gettting popular in the world.
2-3 tips...
Try download from playstore a cpu temp app to monitoring the temperature (maybe it's doing it from overheating!)
Try to test your tv box and with another power adapter to see if there is any difference!
And last if you can ,try to see if there is any update for your tv box,it might give you the solution!
Regards
Thank you
Just tried switching off and back on again and it's back on again for about 20 min again

Have put a old laptop fan under box connected by the usb port so when box comes on fan comes on.

Where would I find a update for the box?

Where would I find a update for box
Look here :
https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/download...v-box.html
And by the way wnat is the temprature on the tv box?
Regards
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Xiaomi is gettting popular in the world.
Using Super Cooler App downloaded after running App
=37.1C
And it is still only working for approximately 20 30 min still shows connected in settings but go on any app that goes on line and I get no connection.
Last chance before I return to China.
(08-07-2018, 03:09 PM)BILLY2421 Wrote: And it is still only working for approximately 20 30 min still shows connected in settings but go on any app that goes on line and I get no connection.

What I have noticed under the you are offline in small letters is....
DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET

Any help much appreciated 
Billy
(08-08-2018, 06:03 AM)BILLY2421 Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 03:09 PM)BILLY2421 Wrote: And it is still only working for approximately 20 30 min still shows connected in settings but go on any app that goes on line and I get no connection.

What I have noticed under the you are offline in small letters is....
DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET

Any help much appreciated 
Billy

Sorry but i didn't understand what you meaning here!
Regards
The above comes up on Google page when it stopped connecting to internet this is after 2 factory reboots and not loading any additional apps
Ok!
First of all i repeat if you try another power adapter?
Now can you please tell me what is your firmware version?
Take a picture in settings ''about phone'' or what else is written and upload it here to see if there is newer version for update!
And one last thing
If you can. test this tv box on a friend of yours with another router!
Regards