Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T9 hangs permanently during Win10 update
The Win 10 update stopped halfway. Earlier updates left no storage room to save a backup/rollback.
Microsoft advised there was a hardware fault which I suspect was simply insufficient storage. Typically they were otherwise uncommunicative.
Tried to reinstall the original software but that failed also.
It runs but only to provide troubleshooting options that do not go anywhere.
The Unbrick software won't load.
Gearbest refuses to provide a refund beyond just over 40% of the original cost. I had to unlock Win10 to begin with so it has been a very unsatisfactory performance.
Are there any other things I can do to restore it to working condition or should I write it off to experience and take the USD40 offered by Gearbest??
HA 20180821
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
(08-21-2018, 02:44 AM)halonarchipelago Wrote: The Win 10 update stopped halfway. Earlier updates left no storage room to save a backup/rollback.
Microsoft advised there was a hardware fault which I suspect was simply insufficient storage. Typically they were otherwise uncommunicative.
Tried to reinstall the original software but that failed also.
It runs but only to provide troubleshooting options that do not go anywhere.
The Unbrick software won't load.
Gearbest refuses to provide a refund beyond just over 40% of the original cost. I had to unlock Win10 to begin with so it has been a very unsatisfactory performance.
Are there any other things I can do to restore it to working condition or should I write it off to experience and take the USD40 offered by Gearbest??
HA 20180821

maybe you should remove the useless files to free storage space