Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mecool KM8 Network Problem
Hi,
I need help. 
I noticed a problem, overnight, in the morning I turn on the box, and I get no internet connection and the remote falls off. After restart everything ok,
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
Watch it for a few days to see if still doing it!
Regards
well, I'll watch, but it was already 3 times
So let me get it straight...
You mean that after the first time STILL keeps doing it ?
And in what circumstances keep doing that ?
Regards
IPVanish is probably the best VPN service to use in order to watch movies and TV shows anonymously on Kodi or otherwise. And, Check GearBest $12 Sale (including many TV Boxes and Smartphones!)
I am not sure I will describe everything.
connected via lan, evening turn off the box, the red light is on. In the morning it is already blue, I turn on the box, and there is a notification that it is not connected to the network.
Hmm....
Check the CEC control in settings and turn it off if it's on !
Also check the power key to be in shutdown!
These things might do the job!
You probably don't closing properly the tv box !
Good luck!
If I connect to LAN, then the MAC address is 02:00:00:00:00:00, the same should not be so?
Did you checked the things i told you ?
Anyway , try a factory reset and see if you still have this issue!
Maybe you facing a hardware problem,who knows!
So , do a reset and give me the feedback!
Regards
ok, first i will try to disable cec

About 40 minutes ago I turned off CEC and put box in standby, now I see that the LED is blue, even though box is in standby

normaly is Power ON: Blue; Standby: Red
I connected via wifi, the situation is the same, only after I disconnect and turn on the wifi connection appears, but the remote does not work.
I will try to make a reset