Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mecool remote + interface issue.
Hi guys,

I just bought Mecool m8s pro from GearBest.  As I am new with Android tv box I try to download google chrome through back channels finding videos on YouTube.   But after after I downloaded the Es file explorer which is required for downloading google chrome, so I tryed configure es explorer as per the video on YouTube.  After this I couldn’t go forward as my remote for I would say the whole mecool interface with remote is not working properly.
Here are issue :
1. As per the video I was required to uncheck or turn off the recycle bin in es explorer but I was not able to do it when ever I press the center it doesn’t do anything. 
2. As per the video I was require to change my search engine to google and then type on the google browser, after changing the search engine to google, I couldn’t press/ go to the box where we type what we want to search.
Pls, any of one can help me on finding a solution to this
(01-15-2019, 12:22 PM)Jonnyquest Wrote: Hi guys,

I just bought Mecool m8s pro from GearBest.  As I am new with Android tv box I try to download google chrome through back channels finding videos on YouTube.   But after after I downloaded the Es file explorer which is required for downloading google chrome, so I tryed configure es explorer as per the video on YouTube.  After this I couldn’t go forward as my remote for I would say the whole mecool interface with remote is not working properly.
Here are issue :
1. As per the video I was required to uncheck or turn off the recycle bin in es explorer but I was not able to do it when ever I press the center it doesn’t do anything. 
2. As per the video I was require to change my search engine to google and then type on the google browser, after changing the search engine to google, I couldn’t press/ go to the box where we type what we want to search.
Pls, any of one can help me on finding a solution to this

Use a mouse or better ... buy an air mouse for better experience!
Regards