Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K3 Pro T2 - Netflix not working
I have bought K3 Pro T2 around a month back but facing issue with Netflix. It gives me error 'ui-800-3(104001)'.  I have tried resetting app, clearing cache/data, uninstalling app and restarting device/tv/router but none of these actions resolved the issue. Contacted netflix customer care but they advised that this is not a supported device.

Is there any remediation to get rid of this issue.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-20-2019, 06:30 AM)bgtk3 Wrote: I have bought K3 Pro T2 around a month back but facing issue with Netflix. It gives me error 'ui-800-3(104001)'.  I have tried resetting app, clearing cache/data, uninstalling app and restarting device/tv/router but none of these actions resolved the issue. Contacted netflix customer care but they advised that this is not a supported device.

You must change the box :-) Mecool and VideoStrong are not fair company. They cheated people that they have Videwine L1 certification, and one day google with Netflix saw that and turn it off. 

It's very strange but Mecool removed link to that forum from their website :-) 

So it looks that there is no any chance for cure  the  videwine problem. If You can you should return Your mecool to the seller and get your money back
(01-20-2019, 08:42 AM)bratmat Wrote:
(01-20-2019, 06:30 AM)bgtk3 Wrote: I have bought K3 Pro T2 around a month back but facing issue with Netflix. It gives me error 'ui-800-3(104001)'.  I have tried resetting app, clearing cache/data, uninstalling app and restarting device/tv/router but none of these actions resolved the issue. Contacted netflix customer care but they advised that this is not a supported device.

You must change the box :-) Mecool and VideoStrong  are not fair company. They cheated people that they have Videwine L1 certification, and one day google with Netflix saw that and turn it off. 

It's very strange but Mecool removed link to that forum from their website :-) 

So it looks that there is no any chance for cure  the  videwine problem. If You can you should return Your mecool to the seller and get your money back

If you have some free time -  You can make dual boot with sdcard and use Coreelec system. I installed it on My KIII PRO and it is working very fine. Now I have Sat television and netflix 720p working. And in my opinion it's faster than android.